Sunday, August 8, 2010

The First 10 Things...

Daily 10? Why Daily 10? Why a blog? Why am I asking? Well to start of this awesome blog that will ultimately make me Effin' Famous, the first 10 things I am going to list here would be the 10 reasons for making this blog. This is the 3rd blogsite I made within the past 5 days, but I think I am keeping this one. It's so cute! XD


10 REASONS FOR MAKING BEN'S DAILY 10 BLOG SITE:


1. Apparently people get famous for having blogs, and one of my goals in life is to be famous. (Why you may ask... because being famous is awesome!)


2. I made a couple of other blogs but the names just didn't sit well with me. "Bentriloquist?" "Now & Ben?" WTF is that? LOL! (But deep in my heart, I will always love those blogs--though they have nothing in them except for the stupid title names. Why? It's so cute!) So I made this because I was very picky regarding names! It had to be epic! Meaningful! Ultimate ecstasy!


3. According to always-in-the-front-of-the-class-with-her-hand-up-because-she-knows-the-answer-and-it-makes-you-want-to-throw-paper-balls-at-the-back-of-her-head Officemate Danee, having a blog helps develop your writing skills. (Don't get me wrong, Danee is awesome! She is the walking Google site that always tells you to Google your question! LOL! P.S.: Feel free to edit my grammar and spelling Dan, I know you want to! "Dangling participle!")


4. Apparently to follow another Blogspot blog (like Danee and Chad's, you have to have a Blogspot yourself. So I made one just so that I could follow others... (Look closely, I am one step closer to being famous... I am following MYSELF!)


5. It serves as a perfect outlet to blog about the weird, funny and wacky (how the hell do you spell wacky? Danee???) So I was correct (according to Danee!) LOL!


6. Some people actually get paid to blog. Maybe if I get enough traffic and become an online celebrity, I could get paid to write about stuff! Show me the Benjamins dude! (Yet another blog name I wanted, yet couldn't get, because of my very, very un-unique (not a real word) name. Props to my officemates Danee and Mitch for thinking of that name, though it can't be used.)


7. Why 10? Why not three? or five? Dude... The name is Ben. It rhymes with 10! Absolutely well thought out! I am a genius! I should get a Nobel prize for that! (BTW, what is a Nobel prize?)


8. I am so hungry right now that the 8th reason is totally absent from my mind at the moment... When is lunch? Why haven't I eaten yet? I am losing weight as I am typing! Wait! Thats a good thing! Aha! 8th reason is because I have random thought that need to be listed! My hunger has helped me! LOL!


9. Its the year 2010! Why not make it the Ben's Daily 10 in Twenty-10! Awesome connection, if I do say so myself! 


10. Final and last reason for making this blog, and it busted my brain just to get this far down the list (I am now thinking I should have made it Ben's Top 3), making a Top 10 list is easy as algebra! Or cupcakes! Or Photoshop! (not like spelling, pie or paint! I hate paint! I don't see why they made that... Photoshop is so much easier to use!)


And that concludes my very first Daily Top 10 list! (Do I really have to make this daily? Can't I do it like weekly, monthly or when I just feel like it? I am hungry... Food... Where are you?)


*End note: I could use this list and come up with 10 more... Topics: Easy! The list itself: Hard!

1 comment: