Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Humans suck! (No offense)

I really don't understand why some people are so inconsiderate. Or maybe they just don't have a heart. I mean I know I am inconsiderate and could care less about the people around me because I know I am not human thus being incapable of having emotions to even consider the feelings of others, but at least I don't go around showing satisfaction in the pain and/or suffering of others. 


This of course is centered on Facebook's "Like" feature. Don't get me wrong, I am not attacking Facebook. Facebook is awesome. Its the people that press the "Like" button that I am ranting about (without any such emotion escaping from my bio-metrically designed facial features.)


So, todays list is:


10 STATUS MESSAGES ONE SHOULDN'T LIKE UNLESS YOU ARE A SADIST OR JUST REALLY HATE THE PERSON:


1. "I feel sick. My insides are churning and I think I am going to throw up." 


2. "I just failed my exam and now I am not graduating. :'("


3. "My finger got caught when the door slammed shut. Now its black and blue."


4. "I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me with my best friend."


5. "I was held up by a man in a mask. He took my wallet, laptop and cellphone, kicked me in the nuts and called me a loser who like kittens."


6. "My friend passed away... I am gonna miss her..."


7. "I don't have anywhere to live anymore because I couldn't pay me rent. So here I am at the mall using the free computers at the coffee shop to update my status."


8. "I broke my iPod. It fell into the toilet."


9. "I just found out I have 3 weeks to live."


10. "I have a massive hangover because I drank so much white wine last night. I ran around the mall like a crazy man, I made out with random strangers and I chucked up everything I ate. I totally humiliated myself last night!"







I must let you know that none of these status messages are real. I just made them up and exaggerated them beyond belief. I repeat. None of them are real! Most especially number 10! Hahaha! They may have been based on real events though. But don't put to much thought into it. Alright?


So that is my Ben's Daily 10. Random useless fact and fictions served daily right here!


*End note: If you are going to try and shoot me down saying that me stating that I have no emotions yet I lash out in anger and disgust is totally hypocrisy... Don't. Because I am merely pretending to have emotions so that people don't start a witch hunt to find and kill super superior beings like me. Another useless end note... 

No comments:

Post a Comment